4/29/08

The deer


Sunday:
last night, on our way to Wittenberge we accidentially hit a deer with the car. It died. A. and I carried it away, off the road while waiting for the police, the deer was so beautiful, no visible injuries, I still feel his legs and weight in my hands, so sad. I was’nt driving but it was my car.
I rarely enjoy driving, I am always aware of the danger. Why don't they finally invent something more intelligent for individual transportation. But this is Germany, a country without speedlimit and the biggest carlobby in the world.
While writing this I am listening to the sound of whining motors, Wittenberge is crowded with young men meeting for a VW car convention.
+ + +
The next day we were shooting a scene with this female deer, the coincidence felt strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

What a sad beautiful strange picture story

Powered by Blogger.