7/25/08

many good things


the pairing of Caspar David Friedrich's the monk at the sea and Marc Rothko's painting at his retrospective


discovering this artist by meeting B in my favorite bookshop with a big pile of books on her lab, this one on top

getting rid of tons of clothes/costumes today

finally getting a picture of the bunnys living on a trafficisland which I drive by every friday evening
+++
being just with L for 3 days
+ + +
travelling to the south of germany on sunday, picking up my beloved daughter at my parents
+ + +
reinventing plans of going here for 2 weeks in august, maybe, the three of us and friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have lovely 3 days you two! will study your links later, because my little one just decided that naps are for chicken. ku, d

Anonymous said...

Wirklich viele gute Sachen. Die beiden Gemälde zusammen sind großartig.

Powered by Blogger.